136. El Paso, Texas. March 5. 76-year-old woman struck and killed by a 1999 Chevrolet Camaro that was located, sans driver.
137. Carlsbad, Ca. March 5. 18-year-old struck and killed by unidentified victim.
138. Swatara Township, Pa. March 5. 51-year-old man struck and killed by a “silver two-door car with a spoiler on the trunk lid.” Driver stopped briefly before fleeing.
139. Washington D.C. March 6. Man injured after being struck by “car or SUV” that fled the scene.
140. Tulsa, Okla. March 6. Man dies after his motorcycle is struck by a vehicle that fled the scene (conflicting descriptions).
141. Pittsburgh, Pa. March 5. Man in wheelchair struck by a “burgundy SUV.”
142. Tucson, Ariz. March 3. 30-year-old man killed after being struck by a pickup truck.
Here’s one about a cyclist who’d claimed he’d been hit-and-ran but was actually just drunk in Oregon. Classy.
Here’s one about a Michigan bar fight turned fatal hit-and-run.
Here’s one from Tel Aviv.
Here’s one about a nine-year-old boy from Jersey who suffered a TBI in a hay-ride accident.
Here’s one about a hit-and-run victim’s family’s reaction post-arrest.