65. Lauderhill, Fla. Feb. 9. 71-year-old bicyclist (pictured) struck and killed by unidentified vehicle.
66. Oakland, Cal. Feb. 10. 45-year-old woman struck and killed by “a dark blue or black car, possibly a Lexus.”
67. Fontana, Calif. Feb. 10. Unidentified man struck and killed by unidentified “semi-truck.”
68. Hartsville, Tenn. Feb. 10. 7-year-old Cub Scout (pictured) struck and killed by a “mid-sized, late model, four-door car, possibly champagne or a similar color. The car may also have significant damage to the right front headlight and turn signal.”
69. Franklin Park, Ill. Feb. 7. 57-year-old suffers numerous fractures, injuries when presumably struck by “light-colored minivan was seen in the area at the time of the incident, though police are unsure whether the vehicle was involved in the hit-and-run.”
70. Merriam, Ks. Feb. 8. 59-year-old man fatally struck by unidentified vehicle.
71. Albany, Ga. Feb. 9. 46-year-old man in car struck, killed by collision with “a light blue vehicle that resembles a Chevrolet Impala.”
72. Tulsa, Ok. Feb. 9. Blind musician hospitalized after multi-car wreck, the cause-car of which, a white sedan, fled.
Here’s an update on the U. of Maine fatal hit-and-run.
Here’s a victim’s fiancee lashing out against the soulless cretin who killed her loved one and fled.
Here’s a police chief who allegedly hit-and-ran. Stay classy, Riverside, Cali.