31. Knoxville, Tenn. Jan. 30. 19-year-old woman critically injured when red Mitsubishi Eclipse strikes her when she gets out of car to check unrelated ice-involved collision.
32. Omaha, Neb. Jan. 31. 24-year-old struck by unidentified car after altercation at a party. Victim in a coma.
33. Baton Rouge, La. Jan. 31. Unidentified woman struck and killed by unidentified vehicle.
34. Banning, Cal. Jan. 30. 17-year-old struck and killed by unidentified vehicle.
35. Kansas City. Jan. 31. Tow truck driver struck by fleeing car. Expected to recover.
36. Lawrence, Kansas. Jan. 31. 32-year-old woman hospitalized in critical condition after getting struck by “a light-colored, possibly silver, passenger vehicle with a hatchback, police said, and it will likely have front-end damage.”
37. Waynesville, Mo. Jan. 31. 51-year-old woman struck and killed by an unidentified vehicle that was possibly involved in a robbery.
38. Kingston, Pa. Jan. 31. Unidentified victim struck by “a dark, possibly blue, sport utility vehicle of an unknown make and model.”
39. Miramar, Fla. Feb. 1. 16-year-old struck by black pickup truck which fled, and then by white Caravan, which stopped. Listed in stable condition.
Here’s someone turning himself in for a hit-and-run that left the victim in a medically induced coma.
Here’s a piece about weak penalties for hit-and-runs in Kansas.
Here’s a reporter in Jacksonville soliciting hit-and-run victims for a story. With video:
Here’s a snowboarder hit-and-ran by a skier.