105. Chicago. Feb. 23. 50ish-year-old woman struck and killed by “white or light colored vehicle, possibly a small SUV, with damage to the front passenger’s side.”
106. Windsor, Ct. Feb. 23. 34-year-old woman struck and seriously injured by an unidentified vehicle that left the scene.
107. Middle Smithfield, Pa. Feb. 21. 17-year-old struck and injured by a dark SUV.
108 and 109. Homewood, Pa. Feb. 23. 50-year-old woman struck and seriously injured by “a white sedan, possibly a Hyundai Sonata.” In the same area several hours later, a 29-year-old woman was fatally hit-and-ran, possibly by a dark-blue SUV.
110. Garner, NC. Feb. 21. 16-year-old girl struck and hospitalized briefly after being struck by “a blue, four-door Honda with tinted windows … reported to police as being operated by a Hispanic male.
111. Chicago. Feb. 20. 39-year-old man killed, his friend and a Good Samaritan injured after they were struck during a hit-and-run for which the driver later copped, albeit not-entirely.
112. Spokane, Wash. Feb. 22. Man in his late-30s suffers life-threatening injuries after being struck by “a light brown or blue sedan with a loud exhaust. Police say the car would likely have damage to the front left side.”
113. Las Vegas. Feb. 22. Bicyclist struck and injured after being hit-and-ran by a “dark-colored car was described as possibly a BMW, witnesses said.”
114. Fairfax, Va. Feb. 24. 49-year-old man fatally struck by “might be a silver or beige Honda Accord, from the model years 1998 to 2002, and that it should be missing the driver’s side front bumper and all or part of the air dam, which runs along the front of the car.”
Here’s one about a suspect in the NYC case being named.
Here’s the latest on snowboarder Kevin Pearce, who’s watching the Olympics from a TBI facility.
Here’s one from Philly about a dude trying to hit-and-run a cop car up in Olney. Smart move, bro.
Here’s one about hit-and-runs being on the rise in Iowa cities.
Here’s one about a sex offender/hit-and-runner.
And, here’s one about a disgusting case about bystanders standing by after a 78-year-old man had been struck (pictured).
The list: Nos. 1-17, 18-24, 25-30, 31-39, 40-43, 44-56, 57-64, 65-72, 73-78, 79-82, 83-88, 89-93, 94-104, 105-114.